About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Sick Day

We had a rough day. Timmy woke up vomiting and coughing. I have no idea when or how he became sick since we are still in our bubble, but my little guy was down for the count. I was up most of Sunday night/ early Monday with him, trying to keep him comfortable as his fever continued to climb.

He spent the majority of the morning sleeping. After a few hours I was able to coax him into finishing a glass of water. He took another long nap in the afternoon and woke up feeling better. He still wasn't well, but he was at least drinking and moving (a little). 

I hate seeing him sick. I always feel so helpless because there is so little I can do to help him when the fevers start to rage. Hopefully today he will continue to heal. (On a side note, the tooth has still not fallen out.)





No comments:

Post a Comment