About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, June 14, 2021

Raining

Our weekend weather was absolutely miserable. When it wasn't raining the skies were grey and dark. Much to everybody's disappointment, swimming was out of the question. Instead of splashing we spent the weekend puttering around and playing inside. 

Unfortunately the forecast is not favorable for the rest of the week. The temperatures aren't supposed to rise above 80, and we are supposed to have a mixture of rain and grey skies every day. I'm bummed out that we waited so long for our pool and now the weather is keeping us from using it. 

Since our weather is going to be lousy, I may pack up the boys and head to visit my Mom for a few days this week. Robby is begging to hang out with his cousins and to kick summer fun into high gear. My mom adopted a new dog over the weekend and I'm excited to meet her. (I haven't heard her this happy in a long time!)

Today I am back to our regular summer schedule. Up early for work so I can play in the afternoon. Since we won't be swimming, I may fire up the karaoke machine for an impromptu dance party. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment