About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 18, 2021

Frustrating Day, Happy Night

Yesterday I felt like I was chasing my tail and putting out fires all day. All of my plans for the day went sideways, leaving me frazzled and exhausted by evening. I hate days like that! No matter what I did, I felt like it wasn't good enough. Despite all of my efforts to try to get back on track, I felt inadequate. 

The day was miserable, but it ended on a high note. Even though it was not hot, after dinner it was warm enough for Timmy to play in the pool. It was too cold for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching him splish and splash. Watching him gleefully play in the pool, I felt my anxiety and frustrations from the day evaporate.

I'm hoping that today is better, because I'm not sure my emotions can handle another day like yesterday. Looking for the positive, the next few days are supposed to be hot. If things continue to go off the rails, I can always take solace in our pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment