About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Rainy Day

Another day of high humidity, grey skies and frequent rain showers. In other words, yesterday was yucky. We were stuck inside (again) and the kids are beginning to become antsy. So far they have been content entertaining themselves inside, but I can tell that the grace period is waning. Energy is being rebuilt and soon they will both need an outlet.

I'm hoping that the weather improves soon so we can use our pool again. I really miss swimming with the boys! In the meantime, I have to keep siphoning water out of it so that it doesn't overflow during a downpour. 

I think today I'm going to break up our day with an impromptu dance party. We can't go outside or go anywhere, but we can rock out at home. I think we could all use an energy break and hopefully this will keep the boys from bickering. Fingers crossed my rainy day distraction works!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment