About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 16, 2021

Relaxing

After two solid weeks of travel and adventures, life is slowly returning to normal. On Friday I returned my niece and nephew to Pennsylvania. The house suddenly went from being active and chaotic to quiet within hours. I was sad to see them go, but I have to admit that I was happy for the solitude.

I spent the weekend unwinding and decompressing. We managed to fit so many wonderful adventures into a short two weeks. We were in constant motion and, although we had a fantastic time, I was running on fumes. The past two days I didn't do much of anything, and it was fantastic!

Today I am back to reality. Scott is back at work (students returned on Thursday) and the boys and I are adjusting to our new school schedule. Even though they have one week left of vacation before their classes begin, I feel like we are in full school mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment