About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Inflatables

Our work load hasn't changed, but the day feels so much easier when the weather is nice. I woke up early (which is slowly becoming my normal schedule) so I could knock out a few hours of work while the house was quiet. By the time the boys rolled out of bed, I had consumed a pot of coffee and logged half my workday. Mornings stink, but the productivity that waking up early affords me can't be beat.

Both boys worked hard throughout the morning, allowing us to disconnect and play outside for an extended recess. We rode bikes through the neighborhood and set up our Halloween decorations. Best of all, both boys were playing together and having fun! 

Our yard is spooked out and ready for the official kick-off of our holiday season. Right now the yard is filled with ghosts, pumpkins and a few witches. Soon, we will add turkeys, snowmen and Santa to the mix. I know that some people find them tacky, but inflatable decorations make me smile.

Our snowman countdown clock was pulled out of storage last week and is prominently set up in the living room. This weekend we are heading to the Christmas tree farm to tag our tree. We may be 87 days away, but I know that time is going to fly!


No comments:

Post a Comment