About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 01, 2021

October!

Happy October!

I hate September, but I absolutely love October. The crisp weather, the fall festivals and the colorful leaves make my heart happy. For me, October is the unofficial beginning of the holiday season. From now until January, my home will slowly be transformed into a seasonal wonderland.

Last weekend we decorated the yard for Halloween. Today we are bringing out the indoor decorations to completely spookify our home. I'm especially excited about the addition of a lighted Halloween tree, which I ordered on a whim off of Amazon.

Tomorrow we are heading to the tree farm to find and to tag our tree for Christmas. We tagged our tree last year and it was worth the effort. The fields weren't busy, the weather wasn't freezing and the selection of trees was amazing. It was fun packing a picnic and spending the day trying to find the perfect Christmas tree. I can't wait to do it again!

I'm looking forward to sharing pictures on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment