About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday!

Thankfully, I am feeling much better today. After some ibuprofen and another cup of coffee my headache started to wane. By mid afternoon I was feeling like my normal self. I actually ended up being quite productive throughout the day. Based upon how I was feeling in the morning, I was surprised to accomplish so much by evening.

Today is another busy day. Robby has his enrichment classes, which means that I will spend a few hours driving him to and from school. It doesn't make for the most exciting day, but seeing him so happy is definitely worth it.  My favorite part of the day is our drive home from school when he chatters nonstop about the battles that ensued and the victories (and sometimes defeats) of his troops. I don't always understand what he is talking about, but his enthusiasm shines through even when I'm confused.

This evening little Friend has a vet appointment. He is going to get more vaccines and some blood drawn in preparation for his neutering. I hate seeing our little pup scared and hurt from the needles, but I know it is necessary. Just like humans, vaccines are important!

Last weekend I didn't spend time working around the house. I definitely felt the impact throughout the week as I navigated around increasing clutter. I think I'm going to call a family meeting on Saturday and enlist the help of everybody. It occurred to me that I should not be the only person responsible for cleaning this house. 

Wish me luck! I may have a mutiny on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment