About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, January 24, 2022

Netflix

This past weekend I accomplished..um... absolutely nothing around the house. I did tackle some work projects, which has lightened my load for the coming week. I had planned on doing a thorough cleaning and scrub down in the house, but instead I ended up binging Netflix and playing with Friend. I hate starting the week with cluttered counters, but I do feel accomplished because I finished the 4th season of Ozark.  

Today starts a new work week and a new semester for the boys. After a lot of last minute scrambling, both kiddos managed to complete all of their first semester work before the deadline. Being sick for almost 2 weeks ate away at the buffer they had both created in their schedule. I wish that they could relax between semesters, but Covid took away that opportunity. 

The sun is shining and I am feeling like I am operating out of a better mental state. This is going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment