About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Routines

After more than one solid month at home, Scott finally returned back to work this morning. He wasn't thrilled to be returning to the grind, but I know he was happy to finally be released from the Covid quarantine. Because he was home for so long, I know it is going to take a few days for everything to settle back into a normal flow. I really miss my schedule and my comfortable routines!

Although Robby's cough continues to linger, his bout with a rebound fever was short lived. Today he is finally clear to return to his guitar lessons. I know that he is excited to learn his new songs for his next band season and for things to return to our pandemic norm.

Because this is the last week of their semester, the last few days of this week will be spent finishing courses, finals and projects. Normally both boys are done with their academics weeks before the semester closes. Getting sick through both of them off track, and now we are playing catch up against the cut off buzzer. 

Wish us luck on our first day back to our school schedule. I have a feeling I'm going to need all the positive vibes I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment