About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Passport

The house is quiet this morning which, after the chaos of yesterday, is not a bad thing. I'm thoroughly enjoying the quiet as I work and sip on my coffee. The older I become the more I am enjoying the solitude that waking in the early morning offers. I never thought I'd be a morning person but I suppose that stranger things have happened.

Yesterday was chaotic from the moment I woke up. Timmy wasn't feeling right and it showed through his mood and behavior. He wasn't sick, but he certainly wasn't feeling well. He always manifests discomfort as mischief and need, which makes for a difficult and long day for everybody. 

This morning we are heading to submit the application for Robby's passport renewal. (Because he is a minor it must be submitted in person.) We've been waiting for this appointment for nearly a month and it can't be rescheduled. (I didn't realize how far ahead passport appointments need to be scheduled.) I'm hoping that Timmy is feeling better because having Timmy the Terrible at the Post Office will not be fun for anybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment