About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, February 21, 2022

Weekend Wrap Up

 Hello from Pennsylvania!

After Friend's obedience class on Saturday, Timmy and I packed up and headed to visit my Mom for a few days. Robby stayed at home with Scott, relaxing with a bachelor weekend. (They feasted at the Sheetz gas station and they did not change their clothes all weekend.) 

I think Timmy thoroughly enjoyed being the only recipient of his Nana's attention. He was silly and smiling all-weekend. Friend also seemed delighted to be reunited with his puppy cousins. The dogs zoomed and jumped down the halls and through the house until they collapsed with exhaustion. After a few hours, they were racing again. Although I missed Robby and Scott, it was nice seeing the youngest pair so happy.

Before I head home this this evening I am going to spend the hours helping my nephew with his schoolwork. His assignments accumulated when he was sick with Covid. I'm hoping to be able to help him to catch up. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment