About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Warm Up

 I walked outside this morning to walk Friend was immediately struck by the temperature. It felt like Spring! While I don't mind the snow and cuddling up in front of a fire, the warm air felt fantastic. I know it is too early to declare a change to the season, but I certainly intend to enjoy this respite from the cold.

I'm hoping that I can log off for a few hours this afternoon to play outside. I think that both Timmy and Friend would love to go to the park to play and explore. I have a feeling that Friend will become a kid magnet if given the opportunity. 

Last night I slept well, so I am feeling more energized and ready to tackle the day. It always amazes me how a poor night sleep trickles down to impact the rest of the day. Yesterday I was tired and worn out because of the phantom pain, but this morning I feel ready to tackle the world. I'm so happy the weather is cooperating!

No comments:

Post a Comment