About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Shattered

 Yesterday afternoon I was working on the couch when Scott came into the room with a somber face. I looked into my eyes and, with a hushed tone, simply said "There has been another shooting. It's an elementary school." I immediately felt shattered.

I spent the rest of the evening alternating between devastation and rage. My heart hurts. My head hurts. My soul feels drained. I just cannot seem to fathom the horror of this situation. 

Do something kind today. Try to spread some love to combat the hate. I have no other words.

No comments:

Post a Comment