About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, July 18, 2022

Travel Day

 I spent the weekend working, cleaning and packing. Today we are heading to Fort Lauderdale for a few days to unwind and to enjoy some time together in the sun. While we are having fun in Florida, my sister will be staying at my house. She gets to enjoy some time in a different environment and we can rest easy knowing that our pets are being well cared for and are happy. It is a win-win situation!

To say that I'm excited about our vacation would be an understatement. While Scott and Robby have had an awesome summer adventure, Timmy and I have been watching much of the excitement from afar. I'm glad that we are all going to do something together this summer. I feel like everybody is splintering in different directions.

We should arrive in Florida early enough to enjoy some time at the beach and the pool. But until we can enjoy our vacation, we have to get there. Wish us luck traveling. This is not our family strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment