About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, July 22, 2022

Homeward Bound

 After a quick yet fun getaway, today we are heading home. It always amazes me how quickly time flies when you are surrounded by sunshine, pools and the ocean. Sigh. It is going to be hard to return to reality, but I guess I don't have a choice. While I'm sad to be leaving, I will be happy to be reunited with my little Friend. (I never thought I would miss a pup this much!)

Although our trip was quick, we all had a great time. Timmy thoroughly enjoyed playing outside in the pools and sand. He is my little water bug and took full advantage of every opportunity to get wet and to splash. Robby, who is at the age where hanging out with his parents is no longer "cool," had a great time tooling around with Tiffany. He is definitely at an age where vacations are more fun with a friend.

Today we will play for a few hours before packing up and heading home. I'm not looking forward to the traveling, but I am going to push that out of my mind for now. I have a few more hours in my happy place, and I intend to make the most of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment