About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 08, 2022

Winding Down

I had an awesome time hanging out with the Cousin Crew in our little lake retreat. The kiddos spent their days outside and their nights playing pool, laughing and hanging out in the hot tub. I'm fairly certain that all of the kids slept most of Sunday out of sheer exhaustion. While Robby and Timmy were crashing, I worked on trying to get the lake and river smell out of their laundry. 

We are starting this week back at home. With no more summer adventures planned, this week will be quiet. After a summer of busy travel, it will be nice to unwind and chill out at home for a few weeks before school resumes. Well, school for the boys. Scott returned last week and his students start on Wednesday.

Today is another hot day, so we will be inside. Friend is not terribly fond of the heat, so he will try to avoid spending long periods of time outside. I'm perfectly fine hibernating in the air conditioning!

Stay cool and hydrated. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment