About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 07, 2022

Festivities

 Another week has flown by and I am considerably better than I was last week at this time. I'm especially grateful to be breathing with comfort because we have big plans for today. Scott is taking some time off this afternoon and we are going to West Virginia to tag our Christmas tree.  The weather is going to be beautiful and I can't wait to kick off the holiday season.

Yes, I realize that it is not the Christmas season right (although I can tell from my Snowman Countdown Clock that we are only 78 days and 16 hours away from Santa's arrival). Tagging our tree has always marked the beginning of the autumn holidays. After we tag our tree the holidays start rolling through the calendar. Between Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, my house will be in full-blown holiday mode until New Years. 

This is definitely my favorite time of year!  Let the festivities begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment