About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Art Class

To my surprise and delight, the return to school (and work) was easy and pain-free. Timmy, who complains about school each morning, only mildly muttered his discontent before settling down to login for the day.  The jolt back to reality always stings after a vacation so I am thankful for a smooth experience yesterday. I hate starting the new week with a fight.

After school was busy with chauffeuring the kids to and from their activities. Timmy started an extra-curricular art class and last night was his first class. While Scott drove Robby to band practice, I took off in the opposite direction to deliver my little artist. Although he admitted to being nervous, he proclaimed that he had a "spectacular" time.

Today is busy with work, school and meetings. Because we don't have any activities planned this evening I am optimistic that I'll be able to start baking some holiday cookies. After all, Christmas is only 26 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment