About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, January 27, 2023

Going for a Walk

Between the UTI, juggling Robby's end of the semester woes and frustrations and enduring the miserable weather, this week has dragged on and on. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Saturday is supposed to be cool but bright and sunny. I think Friend and I both need a few hours outside to just walk and unwind (by ourselves). Hopefully both the weather and my leg will cooperate with my great weekend escape. 

I've developed (another) small sore on the top of my tibia which has me concerned. I am optimistic that I caught it in time and that it won't impede with my plans, but I'm always worried because I know how quickly my mobility can be taken by the most benign looking skin bump. At this point, I think I need to start buying blister band aids in bulk.


No comments:

Post a Comment