About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, January 05, 2023

Organizational Guru

 I knew that this week was going to be tiring so I am trying to not become frustrated. Returning to the school schedule is an adjustment for everybody, myself included. I am particularly frustrated by my frustrations because I am not returning to anything. I have been working the entire time. Alas, I digress.  

My mantra this week is to hold on until the weekend. Over the weekend we can make adjustments, rest and plan. Over the weekend I will be able to get a handle on the schedule which felt so natural only a few weeks ago. Over the weekend I'll become an organizational guru and transform into Supermom.  Okay, that last one might be too far but you get my gist.  

Today will be busy and rainy. The rain dampens my mood along with the ground, but it is a welcome change today. Friend will not want to go outside a lot so I will have a little more time to get things done. I love that little pup, but he would have me spend 8 hours a day outside walking him if I would go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment