About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Better

Despite my fatigue and much to my delight my leg felt stronger and less pain as the day progressed.  By the time I was getting lunches ready I was no longer feeling the after effects of the phantom pain. Thank goodness for a quick episode this time!  

With the phantom pain under control my day went relatively smoothly yesterday. After a rather frustrating and chaotic weekend, I think everybody was happy to return to the comfort of our routines. Even Timmy seemed content to log into his classes and to put the weekend antics behind him. It was so nice to have a calm house again.  

Today the sun is bright and happy. I'm hoping that this will help to continue to lighten everybody's mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment