About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 17, 2023

Saint Patrick's Day

 Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

For some reason I am going to be managing a full house all day. So much for getting everybody back to routine! Robby's enrichment school is on Spring break this week and Scott has decided to take today off. I am dreading logging Timmy into class this morning because he is going to resent being the only one (sans me) who has to work today.  

Since he is retiring next year, Scott has decided to take off on the teacher professional development days. Instead of sitting on his thumbs in meetings all day he is going to be home relaxing. Since he no longer needs Professional development, I can't say I blame his decision. I remember those teacher meetings and I would have happily scheduled off had it been an option. 

Today will surely be chaotic. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment