About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Advocating

 Good morning from DC Day 2. 

Yesterday was spent preparing for today's meetings. It was a productive albeit long day. Yesterday was also the first time I was reunited with some of my work friends since the pandemic. It was nice to be back in the groove -even if it means I had to leave the house and put on a bra.

Today I have meetings on Capitol Hill. I'm hoping for a good leg day so that I can keep up with my schedule. Of course, perhaps I shouldn't try to shield this audience from the true impact of life with limb loss! 

I'm both excited and nervous. Wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment