About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday

 Happy Friday.

This weekend it should be rather easy for me to take it easy on my leg because we are expecting yet another storm. With several more inches of rain in the forecast, we are going to be relegated inside (again.) I am frustrated by the rain but happy for the activity reprieve. My leg is healing but I need a little more time before I start moving at full speed again. 

Today it will be rather easy for me to keep the pressure off my leg because I will be spending the majority of my time (not really, it just feels that way) driving Robby to and from his various activities. I will drive nearly four hours by the time the day comes to an end. Thank goodness for audio books!

I wish I had more exciting news to report. My achy leg has forced me to thwart many of my activities, stripping my life to the boring necessities. Hopefully excitement will return with my mobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment