About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 26, 2024

Great Wolf Getaway








 Scott, Timmy and I had a great getaway to Great Wolf Lodge. My little water bug was delighted with his end of summer surprise. We swam, played and ate the day and night away. I left my computers at home, allowing me the opportunity to fully unplug and enjoy the day with Timmy. Although it was short, we had a great time.

Saturday afternoon we swung by Shepherd University to pick up Robby for the night. He needed several more items for his room and for classes this week. With all of his newly made friends going home, he didn't want to be alone in the dorm again. So we ended the weekend with a surprise overnight visit from Robby. I must admit, it was really nice having him home.

Yesterday Scott took Robby back to school while I helped Timmy ready his room. Today both boys embark on a new educational adventure. Robby begins his first college courses while Timmy starts class in the upper elementary classroom of his Montessori school. Both are nervous because the expectations have shifted again. But I know that they are both up to the challenges ahead.

Here's to a great school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment