About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, August 23, 2024

Shhh...

 Scott and I have a bit of a secret. This morning we are packing up Timmy (and Friend) and on an adventure. Friend is going to have a sleep over with his puppy cousins (thanks to my Mom) while we take Timmy to the new Great Wolf Lodge in Maryland. Our summer may have been lackluster in terms of activities and adventures, but we are going to go out with a bang!

Per family tradition, Timmy has no idea about our little adventure. I'm planning to pack his bag without his knowledge so that it is a complete surprise when we pull into the hotel. Either way, I know he is going to be elated!

No comments:

Post a Comment