About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Stressed

 After a wonderful weekend escaping reality with my friend it is back to reality. Unfortunate for my sanity, our reality is chaotic and emotional as we ready Robby for college while simultaneously selling FlexyFriends at the fair. I keep trying to remind myself to relax and enjoy the moment, but I feel like I'm drowning under everything that needs to be done. 

Robby is scheduled to move in on Saturday, but yesterday we discovered that he does not yet have an accurate room and roommate assignment. The individual whom we thought was his roommate now claims to be assigned to a different room, leaving Robby alone and without a room. We contacted the school immediately to try to glean his dorm information but, as of this morning, we have not yet heard back. Hopefully we will be able to situate his dorm and roommate today because time is truly ticking.

Talk about a stressful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment