About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 05, 2020

Cousintine

Happy Friday!

The Cousin Crew had a fantastic day of what they have dubbed "The Cousintine Summer."  They dyed t-shirts, engaged in the first water balloon fight, raged a war with water guns and finished the night with an epic glow battle.  Timmy was delighted to be fully included this year. He is very quick to remind everybody, at any opportunity, that he is in the Cousin Crew. 

The world feels like it is imploding, but these kids make me smile.










No comments:

Post a Comment