About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, February 04, 2021

Hitting the Books

Our snow has officially past the point of being classified as play worthy. Our soft flakes have melted and refrozen numerous times, transforming our snow into hard little ice pellets. Hopefully we will have a few more snowstorms this year because we certainly enjoyed every moment!

Although I had a great time playing in the snow, I don't think my leg agrees. I'm still sore from my slip, and my bottom of my limb is bright red from the constant cold. I think I could use a few days indoors to rest and recover.  Have I mentioned how much I hate getting older?  

Today we will be hitting the school books with the goal of getting ahead. My ultimate plan is to have the kids get at least one day ahead in every subject each week. By the end of the semester, they should be able to wrap everything up early. Although neither boy is typically keen on working ahead, they are both motivated by the prospect of a longer summer vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment