About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, February 05, 2021

Weekend

 Happy Friday! 

I don't know why I'm so excited for the weekend. In terms of my daily activities, little changes on Saturday and Sunday. I think that looking forward to the weekend is leftover habit from my pre-Covid life. Regardless of my reasons, I'm glad that it is Friday.

Today I will spend what feels like the majority of my waking hours in the car. (While it isn't really that bad, it certainly feels like it.) Robby has his enrichment classes, which he absolutely adores, so the nearly four hours in the car is worth my time investment.

Have a great weekend, regardless of how you spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment