About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, February 02, 2021

More Fun

We had more snow yesterday, thoroughly coating and softening the crunchy ice that had formed overnight. After we were done with work (both mine and his), Timmy and I bundled up and headed back into our snowy wonderland. We spent several hours sledding, throwing snowballs and looking for animal tracks. He only came inside when the flakes were starting to morph with sleet, although if I hadn't encouraged retreating he probably would have stayed outside.  

Today we are expecting even more snow, so I think our schedule will remain unchanged. My mood has completely shifted since we had this snow storm. Even though our location has remained the same, it feels as if I have been transported somewhere else. Everything covered in snow just feels magical, and if it weren't for work and the constant flow of housework, I could almost pretend that I'm on vacation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment