About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Valentine's Day

We made it through another week. At this point, I am using the weekend to mark surviving another week of virtual school instead of heralding the beginning of carefree adventure days. I miss going on our day trips and adventures, but I'm optimistic that life will slowly return to normal over the next few months.

Valentine's Day is on Sunday and I am entirely truthful when I say that the pandemic has had no impact on our plans. We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, so this year will be no different. We picked up a gift card for Robby and a magic set for Timmy, but Scott and I don't gift each other on Valentine's Day. In our family, Valentine's Day is a kids holiday.

Have a great weekend, and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment