About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Boring

Yesterday was laid back and relatively boring. Going to the farm was definitely the highlight of our activities. Unfortunately the weather was humid and uncomfortable, so nobody really felt like playing. We ended up just picking up our CSA and heading back home. Pretty boring, huh?

We didn't do anything exciting, but I did manage to get a lot of work done. After the veggies were cleaned and stowed I was able to knock out several solid hours of work. I'm used to working in the early morning and the late evening. Being able to focus in the afternoon is a rare luxury.

Hopefully today will be more adventurous than yesterday. A quiet day every once in awhile is fine, but the boys (especially Timmy) become antsy when they can't get out some energy. Antsy kids often lead to chaos and destruction, both of which I would like to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment