About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, July 19, 2021

Hot Hot Hot

After a fun-filled vacation, a quiet weekend was exactly what we all needed to unwind and to recenter. The boys seemed content to stay home so I took the opportunity to knock out a lot of work and household chores. I'm proud that the mountain of vacation laundry has been knocked down to a small hill and my to-do list is no longer three pages long.

Even though we didn't go anywhere, we still managed to fit some fun into our quiet time. Timmy and I spent a few hours each day playing and splashing in our pool. While we were out in the pool, Robby and Scott seemed content to play on their computers and to watch television.  

It has been obscenely hot for the past few days. Our air conditioner has been running nonstop and has barely been making a dent. I have to say, the cool water has been a fantastic oasis from the sweltering heat. I don't know how Scott and Robby remained comfortable in the heat on their respective electronic devices. 

Until the weather breaks, I'll be taking full advantage of our pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment