About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Water Bug

Timmy and I had another fun filled day splishing and splashing in our little driveway oasis. Even though Scott was initially against the pool, I think he is finally coming around to admitting that it was a good idea. I'm going to hop on the opportunity by laying the groundwork for a bigger pool next year! Hopefully (fingers crossed) I can convince him to put it in the backyard instead of the driveway. 

Today the heat is supposed to break, but I don't think that will discourage my little water bug. While I love playing with him in the pool, I'm hoping I will be able to convince him to accompany me to the farm. We have to pick up our CSA and we haven't been able to play there in awhile. With the temperatures a little cooler, it might be the perfect adventure for the day.

Here's to another great summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment