About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Home!

 Yesterday morning, Scott and Timmy hit the beach one final time. While they were busy playing in the waves, Robby and I packed up and prepared to head home. Leaving was bittersweet. We had a wonderful vacation, but I think we were all ready to return to our "normal" lives. 

Traveling was long but rather uneventful. Despite experiencing a lot of turbulence, our flights were on time. We even managed to get Robby to band practice (albeit 30 minutes late). 

Today will be spent getting caught up on work, laundry and other household chores. I think the boys will be content to just relax quietly. After our busy vacation, we all need a break!


No comments:

Post a Comment