About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, July 12, 2021

Relaxed and Refreshed

We have been having a wonderful vacation. After several extremely difficult years, unwinding and just having fun feels amazing. The weather has been gorgeous and we have been soaking up every moment.

Timmy loves everything about this trip. Between the pools, the gym and the beach, he has been in constant motion. He stops everybody in the hotel hallway to say hello and to tell them that he is "living his best life." I love that kid!

It is hard to know what activity Timmy is enjoying the most but I think it may be the gym. This kid of mine loves to lift weights and work-out. He has taken every opportunity to participate in Beach Boot Camp and Beach Yoga. Whenever he isn't in the pool or at the beach he is either at the gym or begging to go to the gym. I wish I had his energy!

Robby has been loving his spacious room in our hotel suite. He has been able to spread out, close the door and relax by himself. He has been having a lot of fun in the pools and on the beach. We've been continuing our vacation tradition of walking for ice cream in the evening. I love just strolling and talking with him and those opportunities seem to be fleeting.

We still have a few days left, and I plan on soaking up every single moment.

















 


No comments:

Post a Comment