About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Home with Visitors

Yesterday we packed up and headed back to Virginia. Unlike other times leaving, we didn't have to say goodbye. Robby's cousins (well, two of the three) came along for a visit in Virginia. Timmy was ecstatic and kept singing, "the whole gang is here babeeee" throughout the three hour drive. 

Last night the Crew settled in and got comfortable. Scott went to the grocery store and stocked up on obscene amounts of frozen snacks and other junk food. After everybody got settled and fed I raided our game closet. We spent the evening playing games and laughing. 

Today I have a lot of work to do, so the kids will probably spend most of the day swimming. I have something fun scheduled for tomorrow though. We didn't anticipate an extended visit, but I am glad that they are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment