About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 09, 2021

Memories

After a wonderful few days, we are back from our Cousin Crew adventure. We packed up and headed home (or at least to my Mom's home) on Thursday. The kids were so chatty on our drive home that my throat became sore. I love hearing them laughing and joking for hours! 

When I asked the kids their favorite part of our trip, nobody could give me an answer. The fact that they had so much fun that they can't pick a favorite is a sign that the adventure was a home run. I have no doubt that each kid will hold onto the memories of our trip for a lifetime. I know I will always remember our trip and smile. 

I spent the weekend unpacking, resting and catching up on work. Robby and Timmy hung around my Mom's house while his cousins went to their dad's for the weekend. Today everybody will be together again, so I have no doubt that the house will again be filled with giggles and games.

I love summer!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment