About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, September 20, 2021

Behind

Another weekend went dancing by- quite literally. Timmy and I spent several hours skating and dancing around the kitchen and living room. It felt like every time I sat down to get some work done his little radar was tripped. He came running out and begged for another dance party. I didn't get as much work done as I had hoped, but I certainly had a lot of exercise.

When I wasn't dancing with Timmy I was canning tomatoes, cleaning the kitchen and working through mountains of laundry. I know that we will enjoy the tomato sauce this winter, but my goodness, it is a lot of work.  I would have delayed the saucing if I could, but the tomatoes were going to rot if I didn't take care of it immediately.

Ready or not, another week is beginning. I feel like I am already behind, primarily because I wasn't successful carving out time to focus on work. It looks like I'm in for early mornings and late nights for the foreseeable future. It is a good thing that I have a large coffee pot!


No comments:

Post a Comment