About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Bickering

 Bleh!

I am so tired of the grey skies and muggy rain. It feels like a steam bath and it smells like worms outside. I know that the boys are feeling just as antsy being stuck inside. If we can't get outside to play soon I am pretty sure one, two or all three of us will break. 

The boys have been nonstop bickering. I am amazed at the squabbling between a 15 year old and a 7 year old. I really thought that the age difference would minimize the teasing and fighting. I could not have been more wrong!

I feel like yesterday I spent the majority of my energy breaking up brotherly conflicts. Neither was especially upset about anything in particular. I suspect that the conflict was really the result of being couped up for too long together. I think they have reached the limit of brotherly togetherness for awhile.

When I wasn't breaking up fights I was able to trudge through work. Crossing the last item off my to-do list, I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Rainy days might be lousy for morale, but they work wonders for productivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment