About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 24, 2021

Tank Farm

Even though we were stuck inside (again), the bickering has finally stopped. Well, it didn't really stop entirely, but it certainly slowed down. At this point, I'm calling it a victory and moving on. 

This week has left me feeling defeated. I have been chasing my tail, working countless hours and trying to help the boys whenever there is a free moment. I'm tired, and I want a break. I hate feeling this way!

Tomorrow, Robby and I are heading to the Tank Farm tomorrow, which is hosting its annual open house. He is hoping to interview various reenactor groups that he is considering joining. I never thought I'd have a kid who wants to be a World War II reenactor, yet here I am, living the dream. (Insert sarcasm.)  

Other than the Tank Farm, I have no concrete plans for the weekend. I'm hoping to relax and recenter myself. Hopefully I can make my relaxation dreams a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment