About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Floor Is Lava

I woke up early, fully anticipating spending the afternoon playing at the farm. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with my plan. Yet again, I was defeated by the rain. Undeterred in the quest for fun, Timmy and I hosted an epic dance party in our kitchen. 

Today we are going to be dealing with even more rain. Ugh. I am so tired of this weather! I should have taken full advantage of the sunny day earlier this week. Looking for the bright side, I am caught up on work and the boys are actually ahead in their classes. 

It looks like another dance party is in my future. Fingers crossed this weather lets up. I really miss being outside, and I'm not sure that my leg can handle much more impact from jumping to the endless verses of "The Floor Is Lava."

No comments:

Post a Comment