About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Work Overload

I received my booster vaccine for Covid over the weekend. I felt crummy yesterday, but I am feeling better today. Even though I felt icky, I know that it is worth it!

While I was muddling through the day, both boys attacked their schoolwork with a dedication that made me proud. They both worked through their to-do white boards without complaint. After a fun week away from school, I was worried about the transition back to our normal schedule. They both rose to the occasion which was much appreciated. (I really didn't have the energy to battle them over schoolwork, so I'm glad that it never became necessary!)

Today we are going to continue trudging through our to-do piles, hoping to make some progress. I feel overwhelmed by the amount that needs to be accomplished, but I know that worrying won't help. I just need them keep working through the tasks and eventually they will be caught up.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment