About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Miserable

The past few days have been unseasonably warm. I have grown spoiled walking outside without a jacket, and judging by his hours long walks, Friend is enjoying the weather as well. Even our flowers and trees have been tricked into blooming early. 

Unfortunately, this morning our temperatures slapped of reality. I was immediately hit with icy air and cold rain when I took Friend outside. After a week of nearly perfect weather, we are back to the misery of mid-March. Wild temperatures, unpredictable precipitation and high winds are all in the forecast for the coming days. I'm glad that I was able to enjoy so much time outside because I have a feeling we will be inside for the majority of our days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment