About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 29, 2022

School Days

 Today Robby's summer vacation officially comes to an end. It is hard to believe that my little Koopa is going to be a Junior in high school. When did that happen? In my eyes he remains my sweet little boy.

The memory of hiding in the bushes to spy on the first day of kindergarten is so vivid it feels like it was yesterday. Now he is entering the home stretch of his high school education and eyeing potential careers. Yikes! Thankfully Robby remains just as sweet as he was so many years ago, although it is harder to wrap my arms around him now. 

Robby returns to studying this week, but Timmy has another week of vacation. He begins his new hybrid Montessori school next week. I'm anxious and excited about his new learning adventure. With a combination of virtual and in-person classes, I know that he is going to thrive. Hopefully I won't end up in the bushes this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment